Wednesday, February 10, 2010

With a regular season deer-res tag, can you shoot a doe, or just a buck?

I'm not sure, but I just wanted to know cause I've been thinking about it due to the fact that I've seen crap loads of does, and only 1 buck. A friend told me i could shoot a doe but i dont know.With a regular season deer-res tag, can you shoot a doe, or just a buck?
This depends on what state your hunting in. In New York, NO, but in other states, yes you can, check with your local conservation office.With a regular season deer-res tag, can you shoot a doe, or just a buck?
He told you wrong. I believe only youth's can shoot does in certain areas or you have to have a special tag. But with a regular tag you cannot shoot a doe.
either or.
depends on your state wildlife laws here is a website that can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment