Friday, February 12, 2010

How can i get a pig and a deer on my sims kingdom.?

I need to take a picture of those last 2 animals can someone help me. Also what time and day do they usually come.How can i get a pig and a deer on my sims kingdom.?
the deer like snow fields and (i think) normal fields and they like objects (as in flower object and stuff like that).


the pig...likes tree trunks and snow fields. at least that's what i put i mine


and they both come out in the evening


and you can also go to the zoo and look at the signs x]How can i get a pig and a deer on my sims kingdom.?
For the pig you need to make a tree stump with the extractor, place it down and sleep till evening. Then the pig should be by the tree stump.





For the deer, which was the hardest for me i placed down a heart object, a sci-fi object, and a flower object in the town and the next evening the deer was there.
The Pig comes around the evening i think, and u should place some of the things they like in the Gondola Summit.





The Deer likes objects (use question mark essence and any other one to create an object), so put them in the Gonola Summit too. They come around the evening as well.





I have a question for you: What essences can I use to make a stone pillar for the giraffe? I cant find any giraffe. Thanks!
Go to the Zoo and look at all the notices by the animal enclosures, read the ones for Pig and Deer and it will tell you where and when to find them. x
The deer likes objects so I made the heart object, the flower object, and the sci-fi object and placed them down in the town! The pig, i don't remember!
Forever 鈾alinka鈾?


I found the giraffe by a tree. :p








And to answer the main question, just look on the signs by the animals to find out how to get them

No comments:

Post a Comment