Friday, February 12, 2010

There has just been a big wildfire here. How will this affect the deer hunting?

It was over sixty thousand acres. I know the deer relocated, but I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with this. It's really dry and there isn't much forage, I hope some stuck around close by. Some have said they may have went hundreds of miles.There has just been a big wildfire here. How will this affect the deer hunting?
How about you quit hunting the poor deer and start hunting something more interesting like wild mushrooms......There has just been a big wildfire here. How will this affect the deer hunting?
Well I guess the hope of not many deer dying from the fire is a good start....and morels are excellent - aren't they?





We have alot of deer where I live (I'm not sure if it compares to where you live or not) and I haven't seen anyone shooting them with anything but a camera : )

Report Abuse



it will affect hunting all the deer are running away if it burned your ranch ya maybe see 1 for 2 but most ran away ...














good lucky hunting
when it grows back the deer will return


probily more than ever
Deer need three things-food, water, cover (a place to hide and rest). You find all three and you'll find your deer.
you want to locate the deer that left and hunt some?!! c'mon they just escaped a possible death and you re just going to make a death com faster?!! or am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment