Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How you cook a Deer venison meat? all tell you later?

if you know telmy; if you do not know i will tell youHow you cook a Deer venison meat? all tell you later?
I don't know what you are trying to sayHow you cook a Deer venison meat? all tell you later?
Marinate steaks in olive oil, Worcestershire sauce , garlic, salt , pepper, and a small amount of soy sauce. let sit in fridge at least 2 hours. you can then grill or cut it up and put on skewers with veges and grill...just don't over cook any venison..it ruins the meat.I cook roasts the same way as beef, just add a little more seasoning ( I found Prime rib seasoning that is really good)
That depends on the cut.


Steaks grilled.


Roasts rosted or cut into stew


ground mixed with mushroom soop quick and easy.


Must I go on.
If I knew- which I do, why would I need you?
huh? what are you even talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment