Friday, February 12, 2010

What deer attractant have you had the best response to from deer?

I have a wild game butcher near me %26amp; each deer season he gives me the tarsal glands off of the bucks rear legs. I drag them to my site and it works great to bring in other bucks %26amp; does.What deer attractant have you had the best response to from deer?
Have you tried VS-1 Deer Scent?





Been using it for 4 years with excellent results. The does vaginal secretions and estrus urine at the peak of her cycle makes VS-1 the most powerful attractant ever produced.





Found it at;





http://whitetailshopping.com





Best of luck

Report Abuse


What deer attractant have you had the best response to from deer?
driving a new vehicle causes them to jump in front of


you in an attempt to smash your front end.
Did you try ';Doe Urine';? My ex-husband in Maryland has used everything... Now he orders the corn that has additives that are addictive. It's illegal in MD., but it works.
corn, apples,
well how about ';c'mere deer'; here is where you can hear and order it.


www.cmeredeer.com
Corn.


I tried apples but the damn squirrels stole em all and you could look around and see them stuck up in trees all over the place. It was really strange seeing oak and pine trees with apples in them.
Carrots.
Apples n Mole asses baby!





Funny Country......

No comments:

Post a Comment