Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is your favorite kind of pie who here would eat goose and what wild deer would you eat if you were lost?

also when you got back what would you eat first? would you take a bath or get interveiwed first? would you be camera shy?What is your favorite kind of pie who here would eat goose and what wild deer would you eat if you were lost?
My favorite kind of pie is goose and deer, and I usually eat it after I just find my way home after being lost while taking a bath and having my picture taken.What is your favorite kind of pie who here would eat goose and what wild deer would you eat if you were lost?
I ate it when I was not lost


I would want steak
I've eaten deer meatballs %26amp; deer jerky %26amp; it was delicious!


And my favorite kind of pie is strawberry rhubarb %26amp; I don't think I'd eat goose.


And I'd probably take a bath first, not be camera shy %26amp; then be interviewed.





This was a pretty random question.
Key Lime Pie, I have eaten goose. People in my area eat native white-tailed deer, all the time, not just when they are lost. I would want a bath first and yes I would be camera shy.
Bit of a run-on sentence. Yeah. I have eaten goose and deer (venison). I like chocolate pie and I'd take a shower and put on makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment