Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am looking to get a magazine subscription on hunting whitetail deer. Any suggestions?

I hunt both gun and bow.... Been looking at whitetail journal and North American Whitetail.I am looking to get a magazine subscription on hunting whitetail deer. Any suggestions?
I have subscribed to all of them at one time or another. But there are two that stand head and shoulders above the rest. I highly recommend ';Deer and Deer hunting'; and ';Bowhunting World'; I can't do without these two. You will find articles in these two that are scientific and informative.Deer and Deer Hunting has an article or two in every issue of studies done in various Universities on deer behavior and also has articles on occasion about hunting deer in the days of old.Bowhunting World is all bowhunting and each issue has a test done on the latest bow that hits the market. This is the most comprehensive testing done anywhere by anyone and it covers speed, draw cycle, noise, efficiency, friction in system, and all stats concerning the bow. Get both of them. You'll love them.I am looking to get a magazine subscription on hunting whitetail deer. Any suggestions?
Don't forget about Buckmasters White Tail magazine, My DH subscribes to that and Whitetail journal.





Can get both Whitetail journal %26amp; Cabela's Outfitter through http://www.subscription.com/magazines/hu鈥?/a>





Hope that helps! Happy hunting!
Hunting Illustrated, or field and stream. F%26amp;S isn't soley whitetail though
Whitetail Journal (see source).
Deer %26amp; Deer Hunting - the best I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment