Friday, February 12, 2010

I had an offer of 8 legs of venison for 拢60 - is that 2 deer?

sounds like alot of doe to me.I had an offer of 8 legs of venison for 拢60 - is that 2 deer?
Sounds like you are just getting the shoulders and haunches. You will not be receiving any tenderloin/ribs/neck meat. The cuts you would be receiving are good for roasts and stews but can be very stringy if not cooked properly.I had an offer of 8 legs of venison for 拢60 - is that 2 deer?
lol but no that's good as long as it has meat on. venison is expensive.
Oh dear, oh dear.....
haha very good.... what do you call venison with no eyes?








No Idea !!!!
that made me laugh outloud - nice one
WOW thats a STAGgerlingly good offer lol
Haha...hilarious!!





: )
Not quite, just the legs
Moose too much.
I just sold 8 legs of lamb for 拢10.00 but my mate said it was 2 sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment