Friday, February 12, 2010

Hunters, who would you like to invite to deer camp with you?

Of all the cooking show hosts on TV, who would you most liked to have in your deer camp?


I'd ask Giada DeLaurentiis, but I don't know how much hunting I'd get done if she showed up. (wink, wink)Hunters, who would you like to invite to deer camp with you?
theres no better cooking than papys. he comes to the camp every year and prepares meals in an old wood burning stove that will take him all day to cook and then there his morning cooking. oh my god id give up on my prime hunting spot just to get some of that cooking earleyHunters, who would you like to invite to deer camp with you?
Probably Rachel Ray. She would cook well but drive most of us crazy with her voice and therefore we would only come back to camp for food and sleep.





Because of this, we would be out in the field with more chance of bagging a deer, Elk or Moose. Like my logic?





Spin the whiskey bottle or strip poker might be fun with her too.





Guy Fietti would be my second choice. Would love to see him with a hunter orange hat on. Might have to cut the top out of it to let the spikey do come out the top. The hunting camp is certainly a Dive, so he might fit in very well.
If I could take ANY cooking show host......hmmm. Hands down it would be Justin Wilson the cajun cook and comic. Second choice would be George Foreman and his grillin' machine. Can you imagine the stories you'd hear in that deer camp.
I can't imagine ever wanting to take any cooking show host hunting. I'd take Martha Stewart, but I'd spend all the time in the tent dining at the Y.
Gorden Ramsey. I don't know how well he can cook up venison but if we make him push on some drives, I think he can scare any deer in our direction.
I would invite Rachael Rae (name may be spelled wrong) I never thought any one else ever thought along those lines.
* Jim Zumbo, Ted Nugent.*...
Paula Dean.. cause after we shoot the deer.. we'll be makin some mean dinners with it lol
I'd take Guy
paula dean that would be some damn good food

No comments:

Post a Comment