Friday, February 12, 2010

Its almost deer hunting season! Am I the only one who is excited?

I remember all the specials and party atmosphere. Now it just seems dead. Whats up?Its almost deer hunting season! Am I the only one who is excited?
It looks like folks over here get excited over going to the grocery store and hunting down their meat in little plastic packages!





Yes, I'm excited.


We bought 65 acres 2 years ago and there are some NICE deer out there. I have trail camera pictures of a big 5x5 in velvet, looks to be about 5 years old.


There are several other nice buck out here, but I have my sights set on that big 5x5.Its almost deer hunting season! Am I the only one who is excited?
Trust me man you aren't.. There are plenty in Sportsman's Paradise where I live(Louisiana) who are excited about hunting season.. I cant wait for squirrel season here which is always the first Saturday in October that usually kicks off my season for the rest of the species i hunt.. Also, BE SURE TO TAKE A KID HUNTING IF YOU READ THIS!
Whats to be exiting about hunting and shooting deer or any other animal? How about we hunt and shoot you! That would be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment