Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I get the smell of blood out of my car? it's from deer meat.?

okay here is the thing... I left some deer meat in my car and of course it spoiled but now the smell is horrible.. what do I do? I've vaccumed steam cleaned even used vinegar and even peroxide. How can I get this smell out?How do I get the smell of blood out of my car? it's from deer meat.?
Rub it with skunk meat.How do I get the smell of blood out of my car? it's from deer meat.?
Resolve takes all sorts of stuff out - including oders:)
Go to a detail shop and have the inside of your car shampooed.
odorgone.com
Go to a pet store and get an enzyme Urine remover...that should do the trick.
I'd go with the Resolve and then try to top it with Febreze. If that doesn't work, go for the detailing.
believe it or not but perioxide removes blood, pour it on then pat it dry with towels.also salt sucks blood out of just about anything.don't know about leather though. you have to put it on let it pull the blood up and with a shop vac suck it back out use COLD water as HOT water will set the stains.you may have to treat this many times patience is a virtue here.so if you do not have the time it is best done professionally.deer season has been done with for a long time so good luck with this stain and odor
Try cold water and pine cleaner together in a spray bottle it worked for me!SAFE HUNTING

No comments:

Post a Comment